- Earthkeeper Nature School operates in both the Mountain Park Campus in Beulah and the River Campus in Pueblo.
- Enrollment options for Nature Preschool or Kindergarten are two half-days/week (Mon/Wed morning, Mon/Wed afternoon, Tues/Thurs morning, or Tues/Thurs afternoon) or four half-days/week (Mon thru Thurs, mornings, or Mon thru Thurs afternoons)..
- Daily class times: Morning classes run from 8:15 – 11:15. Afternoon classes run from 12:30 – 3:30.
- The vast majority of time is spent outdoors, with indoor spaces available when weather conditions warrant.
- We are licensed under the Colorado Department of Human Services.
- Ages accepted: Upper 3 – 7. Birthday cutoff date for turning age 4 is November 12, and will be approached flexibly on a case-by-case basis.
- Round-trip transportation to Beulah available.
- The annual tuition for attending the 2-half days/week preschool or the 2-half days/week kindergarten is $1850, normally broken up into 10 monthly payments of $185. The annual tuition for attending the 4-half days/week preschool or the 4-half days/week kindergarten Is $3330, normally broken up into 10 monthly payments of $333.
- Financial aid is available!
- Earthkeeper Nature School classes for the 2019/2020 school year begin the week of August 12, 2019.
- ENROLLMENTS NOW BEING TAKEN FOR THE 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR! To pre-register and save a spot, CLICK HERE!
- E-mail Dave Van Manen or Tami Montoya (addresses below) to request an enrollment packet! Hard copies of Enrollment Packets are available at the Mountain Park and River Campus (Nature Center) offices.
We at Earthkeeper Nature School do not want a lack of financial resources to be the reason why a family does not send their child to our school. Hence, we will do our very best to provide the financial assistance needed so your child can attend. If you look at our tuition price and think “I can’t afford that” then we suggest you apply for financial aid (details on applying will be available at time of enrollment).